Super-Easy Crock-Pot Beef Brisket
|January 11, 2012||Posted by Amee under Slow Cooker|
Here is a super-easy recipe I learned from a woman who was an American Soldier while I lived in Germany. It was passed to me as a brisket recipe cooked in the oven, but I modified it as a Crock-Pot® recipe. It was also not originally gluten-free, and so my version here uses a gluten-free soup from Progresso® who makes many gluten-free and no added MSG soups. Any brand of soup could be used, or you could use your own creation.
2-3 pound piece of Beef Brisket
2 18.5 ounce cans of Progresso® Soup, Vegetable Classics, French Onion
1 8 ounce package of sliced baby portabella mushrooms
Also, you could need an amount of your favorite gluten-free beef cooking stock. Use this only if you need extra liquid during cooking.
1. Place the brisket in the bottom of the Crock-Pot®.
2. Cover with the Progresso® soup and mushrooms
3. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or to desired tenderness.
Disclaimer: Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc.
Incoming search terms:
- easy crock pot beef brisket
- cooking beef brisket slow cooker
- crockpot beef brisket recipes
- gluten free brisket slow cooker kids love
- how to do an easy brisket on a crock pot
Subscribe below and never miss a post!