An Easy Baby Poop Stain Remover
|May 17, 2012||Posted by Amee under Cleaning Tips and Tricks|
I am a mommy to three beautiful children my oldest being five and youngest five months. I have changed lots of diapers in my life time and it is one area I really dislike. I wish a baby came out potty trained and ready to wear undies and wipe their own bottoms, but that is not reality. The pee is not so much an issue as is the poop. I hate blowouts and the mess they leave behind.
Dinner was on the stove, my baby was screaming for me to pick her up out of her exersaucer, but her brother Tristan got into something and made a huge mess. I cannot even remember what it was he did, but I know I was stressed out. After several minutes of crying I picked up my baby girl to see yellow runny poo running all down her leg soaking into her pretty pink cotton pants. ”Why is it babies have blowouts when you dress them nice?” I thought to myself. The outfit was soaked and probably ruined as I stripped off the pants and her long-sleeve one-piece outfit.
- Take soiled clothing or item and run it under cold water rinsing all poop off the item.
- Get a bar of soap and run it under the cold water.
- Take the soap and rub it into the stained fabric front and back.
- Leave the soap in the fabric and soak the clothing over night in cold water.
- After soaking your item throw it into your washing machine and wash on the proper setting for the fabric with your laundry detergent.
- The baby poop stain is gone and outfit saved.
Incoming search terms:
- baby poop stain remover
- baby poop stains
- Fels Naptha baby poop stains
- get baby poop stains out
- homemade clothes stain remover to get out baby poop
Subscribe below and never miss a post!