Back to School Boost for Moms
|August 2, 2012||Posted by Amee under General|
Welcome to Inspired-Housewife! My name is Amee. I love to share what inspires me. You will find a little of everything from How to Get Pee Stains Out of A Mattress to recipes like Who Knew? Gluten Free Bread in a Crock Pot. I would LOVE to have you subscribe via RSS or by e-mail on the right sidebar to automatically receive every post.
One week only (August 1 – 8), you can get 5 eBooks at 1 low price!
- The No Brainer Wardrobe: Get Dressed with More Confidence and Less Fuss ($7.99) by Hayley at The Tiny Twig.
- Feast in 15: Speed Cooking Weeknight Dinners ($4.99) by Tiffany at Eat At Home.
- Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule: So You Can Get More Done In Less Time ($5.99) by Christine at I Dream of Clean.
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free ($4.99) by Amy Lynn Andrews at Blogging with Amy.
- Cupcakes: 12 Months of Happiness! ($4.99) by Liz at Hoosier Homemade.
This is a great opportunity to help you get organized! Get all 5 eBooks here for only $10. Hurry! Offer expires on August 8th.
Subscribe below and never miss a post!Subscribe to Posts in a Reader or by e-mail.