Crock-Pot Barbecue Pulled Pork
|January 25, 2012||Posted by Amee under Meats, Slow Cooker|
Welcome to Inspired-Housewife! My name is Amee. I love to share what inspires me. You will find a little of everything from How to Get Pee Stains Out of A Mattress to recipes like Who Knew? Gluten Free Bread in a Crock Pot. I would LOVE to have you subscribe via RSS or by e-mail on the right sidebar to automatically receive every post.
Here is a simple recipe for Crock-Pot® barbecue pulled pork. There are many versions I have tried, but this one is more mild and my kids seem to like it the best.
4-5 pounds of boneless pork shoulder or butt (I prefer shoulder)
1 /2 cup of apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 large onion, chopped finely
1 tablespoon of chili powder
1 tablespoon of crushed or minced garlic
1 cup of barbecue sauce (I prefer the Sweet Baby Ray’s® Sweet Vidalia® Onion barbecue sauce)
1. Place the pork in the bottom of Crock-Pot®.
2. Mix in a bowl the cider vinegar, brown sugar, onion, chili powder, and garlic.
3. Pour this mixture over the pork in the Crock-Pot®.
4. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours (I prefer the longer time).
5. Drain extra fluid after cooking is complete and trim extra fat from pork.
7. Mix in barbecue sauce and serve however you like it.
Disclaimer: Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc.
Incoming search terms:
- sweet baby rays pulled pork recipe crock pot
- sweet baby rays pulled pork
- Sweet baby rays pulled pork crock pot
- sweet baby rays pulled pork in the crock pot
Subscribe below and never miss a post!Subscribe to Posts in a Reader or by e-mail.